ShobShop Media is the leading Social Commerce Company in Thailand and South East Asia with more than 9 million followers on our Social Media and 4 million ShobShop App downloads.
Our mission is to disrupt the future of the e-commerce market by creating a content driven commerce platform that gives inspiration to every shoppers.
Our platform helps users to discover and buy products of their interest through our own Social Media Channels and Mobile Application seamlessly.
We’re seeking for an ambitious and motivated Business Development Manager who will make an impact on the e-commerce market. You will assist us grow our partners, also represent the business in public and possess the commitment necessary to develop a successful business plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the function through strategic initiation, execution, monitoring, measurement, and adjustment to align with company direction
- Growing partners base by identifying growth sectors, acquiring new partnerships and renewing existing relationships
- Preparation of presentations and pitching to partners
- Suggest business solutions based on ShobShop products, campaign and content mechanics
- Project managing operational tasks related to partner acquisition and management
- Oversee and manage the “Sellers incubation” function to ensure sellers reach GMV and Operation excellence metrics
- Build and maintain relationship with merchants, negotiate and secure best deals based on campaign or seasonality
- Manage monthly performance report and suggest improvement
- Minimum 5 years experience and having an eCommerce background is an advantage
- Able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively.
- Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden relationships with partners.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management; creativity and logical thinking would be key.
- Enthusiastic and effective problem solver.
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management, and problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid workplace and flexible working hours to maximize performance
- Group Insurance, Social Security, Computer compensation
We are looking for the right person to join us and compete with the best out there. If you are interested, please kindly send us your application with full resume to [email protected]. We are looking forward to discuss this amazing opportunity with you